Saturday, February 2, 2008

To those I have loved and WILL NOT LOOSE during the move.............

Ok, ok, ok.... do not cry, do not fret.... with the internet just a click away and you all KNOW how much I LOVE my iphone I am closer than you think even if i am in Jacksonville. I will of course, have to go to get a webcam for my computer since I don't think I will be seeing any of you on xbox360 anytime soon! :)

Now you guys know I will also have to get my Ikea fix so you KNOW no matter what you WILL see me!! :)

4 comments:

Tammie said...

Yay! You've joined the blogging world. Now all we have to do is get you to post!

I'm glad that you did this so we could all keep up with each other. Your move to Jacksonville sucks - for us. However, I do know that you wouldn't be leaving us if it weren't the best thing for your family.

Lisa said...

sniff, sniffff... yes, it will be a sad good bye for us when the time comes, BUT: you are SOOOO lucky that you assure us of future and frequent visits. Anything else would simply not be accepted. Yeah, like we really have a say in it all! Blogs will help to keep us in touch, and we sure hope that IKEA does not open up in JAX!

Vivian M said...

Welcome to the world of cyber sistas! Nice of you to join us!
I wish you all the very best for your move, I know what a pain that is, lol. Please keep in touch. I miss you!

Tammie said...

Ok Mich. The idea here is to blog once in a while. We're not getting anything out of you. I know that the iPhone can do this. Now you have to touch the screen to get it going. ;-)